Monday, January 31, 2011

The Power of Vision Part 2


The Power of Vision Part 2

Hab 2:1-4 KJV
(1) I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
(2) And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
(3) For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
(4) Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

We continue today on Characteristics of Vision

4. Vision Provides

Provision means ‘In favour of vision’

In Matt :6:10 , the priority is made clear

Mat 6:10-11 KJV (10) Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. (11) Give us this day our daily bread.

The priority of prayer should be that of purpose

After praying, “your will be done,” then we say give us our daily bread. That prayer of provision is in the context of purpose. There is provision in purpose.

When you pursue the vision of God for your life, there will be provision. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. If God calls you he will provide

God called Abraham and blessed him. The supply of God will be to the magnitude of the vision he has given you. If it God’s vision, your finances cannot handle it. Don’t dream to the size of your finances, dream to the size of God’s purpose for your life.

Jesus told the disciples,

Mat 10:9-10 KJV (9) Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, (10) Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

In other words, my favour will be with you. If you find out God’s plan for your life and you align with it, even though it is risky, God will provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment